There are many ways to support KCD:
Request an Interpreter
Because we are a non-profit agency, the revenue generated by our hard-working interpreters goes right back into the community. So when you use our interpreting services, you directly support the local community! We offer an array of programs and services to the local communities, and your business helps keep those running. Check out our “Programs & Services” page for more information.
Because we are a 501(c)3, any donations are tax deductible. To make a secure online donation, click the yellow “Donate” button to be redirected to our PayPal account page. Your contributions help preserve the programs and services for deaf and hard of hearing communities. We here at KCD appreciate your support!
Get Involved – Fundraising Opportunities
Volunteer to help with our fundraisers! (Please, check the Events Calendar to see which events will be coming up soon.)
- If you would like to be involved in our annual Golfing with the Deaf Tournament, please contact Becky Wood by emailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would like to be involved in our annual Yard Sale, please contact Terry Osborne by emailing him at email@example.com
- If you would like to help us set-up, take-down, or man a booth at an event, please contact Craig Lemak about upcoming events where we will be hosting a booth. firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you know about a fundraising event or booth hosting opportunity, please contact Craig Lemak with the details. email@example.com
Help Us Spread the Word
If you enjoy the programs and services we offer here at KCD,
- Tell your friends
- “Like” us on Facebook
- Host a party or event in our community event room